Friday, October 18, 2013

Ian's funny feet and new skills :)

 Do you have as many good childhood memories as I do of making leaf rubbings with crayons? I was so excited to help Ian collect various leaves and show him how to make a leaf rubbing. He may have not been excited as I was but liked it. :)
 This week was "F" week at Ian's preschool, so Thursday was "Funny Foot" day. He enjoyed getting his shoes all decorated!
Here's Ian singing some color songs he learned at preschool.

And one funny Ian quote... One recent morning, Kim set her vitamin bottle on the kitchen table. While trying (unsuccessfully) to untwist the child-proof cap, Ian said, "How does this know I'm a kid?" Make me giggle! :)

1 comment:

Dave and Elizabeth said...

Love the songs - and the quote! That's one smart kiddo!