Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

My daddy is the BEST daddy in the whole wide world! Momma and I(Ian) surprised Daddy with tickets to see the Astros play the Texas Rangers. I got sort of tired on the drive to the game.
I slept all the way until the game started. Daddy's shoulder is SO nice to lay on! He takes such good care of me.
I sat on Daddy's lap during some of the game. This was my first baseball game, so Daddy was explaining all sorts of things to me. He's a great teacher!
To be honest, I didn't watch much of the game. I mostly enjoyed eating ice from Momma and Daddy's drinks, walking along the concourse, and talking with the one-year-old girl sitting next to me. I had a great time!



When we got home, Daddy wanted to play Washers outside. I thought that was a great idea! I love being outside! I played with my plastic shovel and gardening cart while Momma and Daddy played.
Here's Momma being silly demonstrating her washer-throwing technique. She tried really hard, but Daddy beat her at Washers. Daddy taught me how to throw washers, too. You can watch if you click on the video below.

Thank you, God, for such a wonderful daddy ... one who's patient, loving, silly, fun, and centered on You!

I love you, Daddy!


No comments: