Monday, June 14, 2010

Seventh Anniversary!!

Happy anniversary to the best husband in the whole wide world!!! What fun we've had over the past seven years! Thanks for being my best friend, my constant companion, my spiritual leader, a great daddy, and a wonderful example of Christ's love in action! I'm proud to be your wife, and I love you so much! I look forward to many more happy years together of walking together in Christ.
We went out last night for an early anniversary dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! YUM! We highly recommend their peanut butter & chocolate cheesecake.
Mr. Eric, Ms. Carrie, and Melissa were kind enough to watch Ian while Momma and Daddy went out.
Ian enjoyed his time with Melissa in their pool.
Melissa taught Ian lots of fun things, including how to blow bubbles in the pool! :)

No comments: