Friday, July 19, 2013

Interview with Ian

Right around his birthday, we asked Ian these questions ...
(I have NO idea where some of the silly answers came from! Ha!)

1. How old are you? 4
2. Who is your best friend?  Caleb
3. What is your favorite thing to do? play in the toy room with my crane truck
4. What is your favorite color? blue, green, and orange
5. What is your favorite food? blueberries
6. What is your least favorite food? onions
7. What do you like to do with your family? stand upside down on my head and play outside with the soccer game
8. What is your favorite toy? Thomas
9. What do you want to do when you grow up? when I'm five, I'll take off my training wheels ("But what about when you grow up?") a train man
10. What makes you happy? when Ryan tickles me
11. What makes you sad? when Ryan hits me
12. What is your favorite book? the Tex and Indi stories (from High Five magazine)
13. What is your favorite show to watch? Curious George
14. What is your favorite movie? Curious George 2
15. Where do you like to go? Kroger ("Really? Where else?") the children's museum
16. What is your favorite treat? brownies
17. What do you think about before you fall asleep? trains
18. What is your favorite animal? zebra
19. What is your favorite song? "Old MacDonald Had a Farm"
20. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? lasagna
21. What is your favorite thing to wear? pajamas
22. What is your favorite thing about your brother? when he tackles me
23. What are you afraid of? if a building is falling down
24. What are you really good at? riding my bike
25. What are you not very good at? driving the trains the right way
26. What do you like most about yourself? when I'm watching movies
27. If you could change your name, what would you choose? Caleb
28. What is your favorite restaurant? Chick-fil-A
29. What is your happiest memory? going to the children's musuem
30. What do you like to do with mom? play bowling & golf
31. What do you like to do with dad? play
32. What do you like to do with your friends? play
33. What do you like about Sunday school? learning about Jesus

34. What’s your favorite game? BusyTown

2 comments:

Marcie said...

How cute! That didn't seem too silly, although I can't imagine standing on his head is really his favorite thing to do... I wonder how he came up with his fear of being in a building that's falling down? I don't think it would ever occur to my kids that a building could fall down. And I love it that he thinks about trains before he falls asleep. What an interesting question.

Kyle and Ali said...

Too funny!! Glad he approves of the name we chose for our firstborn! lol I did a similar thing with Caleb around his birthday and he also, when asked what he likes to do with Mom, Dad, etc. just said, "play". haha