Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Odds 'n' Ends

We're playing some major catch-up on our blog ... Here are some random pics, mainly from May. :)

It was so fun to spend Mother's Day with my two sweet boys and their wonderful daddy! Aren't the flowers they got for me beautiful? 


 I made some more monogram "wreaths" but this time used paint instead of yarn. The chevron-designed ones that I made for Ian's teacher and assistant were SUPER tough -- even with various types of patterns, including cardboard cutouts and masking tape. The paint kept leaking underneath the pattern, and I had to go back and touch them up. They look okay from a distance, but I wasn't super thrilled with them close up. I like how our single-colored "S" turned out -- though who knew making flowers out of burlap would be so pesky!?! :)

 Here's my growing belly at the 13-week mark, though it's much bigger now at the 20-week mark. Time to take another picture! :)
 Recently, Ryan LOVES climbing into our bathtub and lining up his cars around the perimeter of the tub.

 We're thrilled to have Matt's brother Jon and his wife, Chelsea, living in Houston! We've never lived THIS close to family and are really excited about it. They're living with us for a few weeks while waiting to close on their house. We've loved the time with them and their dog, Ace, so far. Here's a picture of the brothers on their first day of working together at CLHS. Their offices are right across the hall from each other!


More updates to come .... Stay tuned! :)

No comments: